Kiip and Guinness World Records™ are searching for the best mobile gamers. With a series of events leading to a final Championship competition, the greatest gamer will stand alone.
Crowning the world’s best mobile gamer won’t be easy. We will be hosting four worldwide qualifying competitions, each with huge rewards, in order to invite the best players to a Championship round. Players will compete in these four games: Mega Jump, Lane Splitter, 7x7 and Into the Dead.
There are a couple ways players can earn an invite to the Championship:
- Play in all four qualifying competitions. Players will be assigned points for their performance in each competition. The top ten scores across all four events will receive an invite.
- Play in one competition. The top two players of each competition will earn an invite.
Players will also have opportunities to compete for a spot in the next Guinness World Records™ Gamer’s Edition in certain games along the way. It’s one thing for Kiip to crown the best gamer, it’s another thing to walk away with a Guinness World Records record for your accomplishments.
“There are console and PC gaming tournaments, but no one has created a highly competitive experience for mobile – until now. We expect millions around the globe to participate and can’t wait to reward the best mobile gamer in the world.”
-Kiip CEO Brian Wong
Here’s the road to the Championship:
- October 11-13 – Into the Dead, rewards include Jawbone JAMBOX, Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone
- November 1-3 – Lane Splitter, rewards include Samsung Note 3, Leap Motion
- November 8-11 – 7x7, rewards include Wii U, Samsung Gear
- November 22-24 – Flick Kick Football Kickoff, rewards include Moto X, Sphero
Championship, December – Secret game, World’s Best Mobile Gamer Crowned
Follow us on Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook for ongoing updates on the Kiip Mobile Gaming Championship. There are still big announcements to be made!
Mobile Gaming Championship Homepage