Unlike the case for Bill Murray in Groundhog Day, our February really flew by. We have so much exciting news, we can’t wait to share – so let’s jump right in!
Kiip press and happenings:
- I published a new “best advice” article on LinkedIn telling the story of how I landed Kiip a round of funding. My secret: I sent a cold email to an AmEx exec.
- Business Wire China named dropped me as a speaker at ad:tech China’s upcoming conference.
- I was honored to be a guest on Paul Blais’ podcast Doubt the Doubts, where I gave listeners some sage business advice.
- My Morning Routine recapped my AM habits.
- I went to VentureBeat’s Mobile Summit last week and they wrote two articles about my appearance alongside MC Hammer. The first post teased Kiip’s big news at the event, while the second highlighted our new partnership!
- The Examiner also picked up the news with a fantastic quick read.
- CMO listed Kiip as the leader in mobile rewards. Watch out, world.
Upcoming events to catch Kiip:
- I’ll be at the upcoming Adobe Summit on March 11th in Salt Lake City, speaking in a panel with Retention Science, the Museum of Fine Arts and of course, Adobe.
- We’re heading back to SXSW! Look out for our panel on biometric marketing, an interview with Yahoo Tech and – as always – our killer party.
- On March 20th, I’m jetting over to Vancouver to speak at Bodwell High School’s graduation ceremony. I’m excited to inspire a new generation to achieve their dreams.
- I’m dropping by Singapore for two conferences. The first is the Festival of Media – can’t wait!
- Right after, I’m speaking at Colgate Asia Digital Summit. If you’re in Singapore, drop by.
Without further ado, here are our favorite links from the past few weeks:
- The Globe and Mail discussed Kraft’s latest campaign and why brands need to run ads that show off a human element.
- The Telegraph mused about the future of gaming on smartwatches.
- And VentureBeat proved – yet again – how much mobile is growing.
That’s it, folks! We’ll see you next month.
Kiip redefines how brands connect with consumers through moment-based rewards. Rewards increase engagement and purchase intent, and 84 percent of mobile users say they prefer rewards over ads.
Hundreds of brands already use Kiip. To learn more, visit kiip.me/brands.