Happy Cinco de Mayo, everyone!
Hope you had as productive of an April as we did. Check out the links below to Kiip up to date.
Kiip Press & Happenings
- Wall Street Journal gave Kiip a few shout outs this month. In the first, WSJ recapped lessons from young founders in an exclusive fireside chat. In the second, I discussed the future of advertising. My take: farewell, mass marketing.
- The Next Web covered my keynote at its recent Europe conference, where I gave actionable tips for brands employing real-time needs addressing.
- Next up, I published a new thought leadership post on my LinkedIn page, all about reaching users “in the moment.”
- Tap for Tap broke down “The Seven Kingdoms of Mobile Advertising” and gave Kiip the honor of House Stark.
- Go-Mash Mobile interviewed me to learn more about moments advertising and startup success. If you want to read more, check out their longer form post here.
- GeoMarketing discussed Kiip’s views on the new era of digital loyalty.
- Lastly, Business Interviews relayed why moments are the bridge to engaging consumers on any device.
- April kicked off with a great video by Smashd called “In Residence with Kiip.” It’s one of my favorite portraits of the company yet!
- Then Startup Juncture met up with me at TNW to get the skinny on advertising’s fate in a newly released video.
- MaGIC Academy posted a new video interview about what it means to be a great entrepreneur.
Upcoming Events to catch Kiip
- On May 11th, I fly to the heart of Italy to speak at Festival of Media’s Global Conference.
- Then I head back home to San Francisco to support TechWomen Canada.
- On May 13th, our SVP of Revenue, Ali Merlino, is hosting a NewCo session at our New York office. Haven’t registered for the event yet? Sign up here!
- Two days later, I speak at the graduation for the University Transition Program.
- When May 19th rolls around, I’m speaking at the M1 Summit in New York.
- Then May 21st, I’m presenting alongside Jawbone at ad:tech San Francisco.
Our Favorite Links
- AdWeek reports that new mobile ads recommend videos based on the news you’re reading. Talk about targeted content.
- AdAge let loose that Chevy ran a digital video ad – in a print magazine. If you had to reread that sentence, check out the full article here.
- AdAge also released average ad prices across various mediums, from a sponsored Instagram photo to a full color ad on the front page of the New York Times.
- VentureBeat analyzed the latest app news: China now downloads more iOS apps than the US.
- Mashable lists 25 Apple Watch apps guaranteed to change the way you travel.
As always, thanks for reading! See you in June.
Kiip redefines how brands connect with consumers through moment-based rewards. Rewards increase engagement and purchase intent, and 84 percent of mobile users say they prefer rewards over ads.
Hundreds of brands already use Kiip. To learn more, visit kiip.me/brands.