I hope everyone had a happy Independence Day, and of course, Canada Day! Now that we’ve settled back in from a long weekend and merry celebrations, let’s get down to it: this month’s Kiip Up.
Our Biggest News This Month
- Did you hear? We partnered with Campari and Lyft for a new Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) campaign. Learn how we’re saving lives, one reward at a time!
- Here’s a new video of Brian explaining the campaign in more depth, including the major players and components.
- Mobile Marketer was the first to break the news about the CSR campaign, detailing how mobile rewards can inspire personal and community wellness.
Kiip Press & Happenings
- I wrote a new piece for LinkedIn about the state of our industry. Click to see why I believe ads should reward people, not interrupt them.
- Cyber Trend reached out for my stance on mobile as an engagement tool.
- I chatted with Phoenix about the value of creating and why other millennials should feel inspired.
- Arkenea listed Kiip as a powerful monetization tool for mobile app developers.
- Apptimize fawned over rewards’ proven effectiveness for increasing purchase intent.
- I spoke with Media People Podcast about my journey as a young founder.
- Kiip’s Growth Leader, Mike Brown, chatted with Mobile Marketing Engine about how rewards drive results for small businesses.
- Watch me present my lessons on personalizing the mobile ad experience at M1.
Upcoming Events to Catch Kiip
- On July 10th, I’ll be in Hong Kong at UBS Leads Graduation Program as a guest of honor.
- On July 14th, I’m speaking in New York at Zenith Agency Mobile Day. The topic: the evolution of mobile.
- That same night, Kiip is hosting a happy hour in collaboration with Alley NYC. Hope to see you there!
Our Favorite Recent Links
- To celebrate the recent Supreme Court ruling, these brands joined the gay marriage celebration on social media. #Proud
- Brand engagement soared last quarter. Learn which brands are getting the most interactions and how you can emulate their results.
- And finally, I recommend eMarketer’s mobile video report. Find out where advertisers are struggling, and where opportunities will grow.
Until next time,
Hundreds of brands use Kiip to connect with consumers through moment-based rewards. To learn more, visit kiip.me/brands.