We’ve been enjoying an uncharacteristically beautiful summer in San Francisco. So before we get distracted by all that sunshine, here is our latest Kiip Up.
Our Biggest News This Month
- Forbes published a new four-page profile on Kiip and the “moments that matter” for marketers. It’s a must-read.
- Campari America spread the news about our recent partnership and life-saving CSR campaign.
- eMarketer quoted my best practices for mobile game advertising.
Kiip Press & Happenings
- Entrepreneur took my advice for cold emails. Sometimes, a little ambition goes a long way.
- CMO picked my brain during a conversation about mobile marketing to “Z,” and how this generation requires a refreshed brand strategy.
- CNBC listed me under “Millennial Money: 5 of the Youngest Entrepreneurs”.
- Digjitale broke the news about our new partnership with SafeDrive, an app that gamifies distraction-free driving.
- Proto.io listed Kiip rewards as a platform that’s shaking up the mobile app landscape.
- Targeting Mantra quoted Kiip on proper mobile app design.
- Go-Mash Mobile mentioned Kiip as a way to pique engagement in mobile ads.
- If you’re hiring a new employee, Jazz relays Kiip’s secrets for recruitment success.
- Looking for advice? CEO Blog Nation and EBOC borrowed my best business tip on creating your own luck.
- I had four other interviews this month. Hyperlush, Arkenea, Words4Wealth and The Budding Entrepreneur reached out to learn about the life of a founder.
- Verizon Ventures produced a spotlight short about Kiip and our moments philosophy.
- Gayle Fuguitt, President and CEO of the Advertising Research Foundation, talked with me about how advertising should prioritize consumer wants.
Upcoming Events to Catch Kiip
I’ll be traveling for company events throughout the month of August. If you find yourself in Mexico City, I’d love to meet up at IAB Conecta August 19-20. Don’t know how to get in touch? Email us at email@example.com.
Our Favorite Links
- VentureBeat reported that RunKeeper redesigned their logo. We love it! Discover their more inclusive approach to fitness.
- Seattle Times debates the use of a simple “buy” button, to bridge the gap between mobile browsing and desktop purchasing.
- And finally, ClickZ discusses how brands can sell emotion in ads. Does it work? Read to find out.
Until next month,
Kiip redefines how brands connect with consumers through moment-based rewards. Hundreds of brands already use Kiip. To learn more, visit kiip.me/brands.