We’re humbled by the responses we have received on our Build Fund. We love supporting the independent developer community and today, we are happy to announce that we’ve partnered up with world class service companies and leading industry mentors to support our winners.
The following services have been added.
- $2000 in AWS Credit for AWS Services
- 6 Month Pro License for Urban Airship
- Lifetime Enterprise License for Crittercism
- 6 Month Pro License for StackMob
We’ve also added some great industry mentors including investors, developers and more.
The advisor group includes:
- Roy Bahat – President of IGN
- Perry Tam – CEO of Storm8
- Phil Black – Founder of True Ventures
- Dave Jones – Creator of Lemmings game series
- Derek Smith – Co-Founder of Get Set Games, developer of Mega Jump
- Lee Linden – Co-Founder of Tapjoy
- Eric Chin – General Partner at Crosslink Capital
- Aziz Gilani – Director at DFJ Mercury
- Scott Kveton – CEO of Urban Airship
- Lars Leckie – Managing Director at Hummer Winblad
- Caryl Shaw – Executive Producer at Callaway Digital Arts
- Doug Chertok – General Partner at Vast Ventures
- Paige Craig – CEO of BetterWorks
We will also be extending the submission deadline to May 30th.
We’re very excited to team up with these services and advisors. Best of luck to the applicants! You can learn more about the Build Fund here.